How can I help KKCC?
We are just a small group of people in KK who love climbing, and work voluntarily for the sake of climbing communities. We have limited resource in term of labor and funding. You can help us by:
- Donate bolts and hangers for our sport climbing area. We use 10mm and 3/8″ expansion bolts for limestone and glue-in bolts for sandstone. If you are and experience sport route developer, come help us bolting!
- Donate your time and effort to help us clean and develop trail and boulder lines. We also take gardening tools.
- Donate your old climbing shoes to us! We don’t mind if they have holds. These old shoes will be used to expand climbing communities in Khon Kaen. We don’t have climbing gym so we rent these shoes out to the locals who want to learn climbing. Money we get from rental will go to our bolt fund to develop more routes and maintain access to the boulder field.
- Rent our gears! We have friendly rental price. Money we get from rental will go to our developing fund.
- Distribute the words of mouth! Tell your friends to come climbing here. When you post pictures of climbing/bouldering in KK, please use #KhonKaenClimbingClub, #KhonKaenBouldering, #Zoolander.
- Buy our swag! We do have KKCC shirt for sales for THB 350. They are homemade and stretchy and comfortable. The design is pretty sweet, bouldering picture in the front and “Khon Kaen Climbing Club” in the back. we designed it so…yeah!).
- We also have Black Diamond chalk box for THB 100, same price with everywhere else. Money we get from sales will go to our developing fund
Our trail in the boulder fields is the way it is today because people volunteered to help.
KCC t-shirt Zoolander version. THB 350 EA